PU bushings

Hi all,
I've just received a brochure and parts list from Superflex
(http://195.153.26.160/superflex) in the UK, a company making polyurethane
suspension bushes. Judging from their tech blurb (always risky, but there
you are), they are quite quality-minded. They sell pu bushes for the
alfetta, 105 series, 164 and 33/alfasud. The list for the Alfetta includes
the usual front and rear anti-roll bar bushes for various diameters and
shock absorber top bushes at GBP3 to 4 per bush, but i was more interested
to see the front caster arm bush and the DeDion-to-crossmember bush, priced
at GBP5.88 and 13.54 respectively. I was thinking that these bushes might
improve the handling of the car without the loss in comfort that the SZ
upgrades might give. Has anybody on the AD used these bushes? If so, what
are your experiences?

Secondly, the superflex list does not include the Watts linkage bushes.
Would stiffening the watts linkage improve roadholding through better axle
location? It seems to me that these bushes are pretty simple, so that
standard bushes might fit. Does anybody have the dimensions of these bushes
that I could send to Superflex to ask whether they have any bushes that
would fit?

Best, Jaap Bouma (Netherlands)
'87 GTV6 2.5 Grand Prix