Spider Alignment

Hi Everybody:

I finally got my Spider running after 10 long months, I did 300 miles
this weekend which is a new record for me and the car is still not up on
Jacks!

The main reason for this post is to inquire about alignment setups. The
cat is a 82 Spider with Eramius Springs and adjustable upper control
arms.

Does anybody have a good setup to share with me?  I primarily use the
car for the street.  I want to get some negative camber but I do not
know how far I should go.

Thanks Again
Ralph DeLauretis