Brake Bleeding, specifically 164

All this talk of how easy it is to bleed brakes has convinced me that this weekend's job should be to change
the brake fluid (along with brake lines and front discs). However, I have some further questions to ask:

1) How much fluid will a 164 swallow?

2) Does the Eezi-bleeder work OK with ABS systems? Tony Wood's post on the 164 FAQ doesn't indicate
     any difficulties, but I am concerned that there may be some valves or similar in the ABS pump which may
     cause problems.

Also the aircon on the 24V seems reluctant to kick in during marginal weather (65 Fahrenheit). The auto control
prefers to spin the fan at full speed, rather than switch on the aircon. I presume that this means that the internal
sensor is fine and that there is a problem with an aircon switch or the extenal temp sensor, or it's an economy-
improving design feature. The aircon has worked OK twice in hotter weather (75 Fahrenheit) Any ideas? Is there
a self-diagnosis for the new control panel?

Thanks in Advance

Tony Quinn

P.S. Hey, I'm a Limey and 65 feels hot to me so all you good ol' boys give me a break and don't tell me that
you don't need aircon if it ain't 95+.