164 body kits

Hi all!

I finally got myself into a red 164 after months of looking. Now I want
to add a few touches to make it look a little more "agressive" I will be
choosing some MOMOs soon.
Does anyone know of body kits, spoilers etc for the body .....and while
I am it any interior enhancements like woodgrain for the plastic looking
dash?

Are they available in Australia and if not can I also have contact info
pls?
My exhaust needs an overhaul, stick to the standard?
Thank you in advance fellow alfa lovers...

Emmanuel

End of alfa-digest V7 #38