Red-Line For Gear Box/Concours Italiano

Recent discussions re: gear box oil solicited several responses =
mentioning
Red-Line as the Gear Box oil of choice.=A0 What weight is the best for =
Milano 5 spd?=A0 Is it 75/90?
=A0
On the other topic, went to the Concours Italiano last year with a
colleague.=A0 The combination of video I shot with some descriptive =
narration
piqued my wife's interest.=A0 So much so that this year we'll be =
attending
Concours, etc...the weekend of our 10th anniversary!=A0 I know, you're
asking,,,where did I find this girl?=A0 Not a bad way & place to
celebrate...to top it off, I have free room & board for the weekend as =
my
boss is vacating his house at Seascape!=A0=A0
=A0
Rob Granieri=A0
San Ramon, CA
'88 Milano Verde "Verde '88"