30,000 mile service

My 90 Spider now has 30,000 miles on it.  I had the valves adjusted (1 was
intake valve loose and 1 exhuast valve tight).  I also want to change the
brake and clutch fluid, however, I would like to do this myself.  I has been
about 7 years since I have bled any brakes and that was on a 65 Chevy with
drums all around.   I have never completly changed the brake fluid on any car
(or the clutch fluid).  Would someone please explain the process involved
with this?  I know i need a bunch of DOT 3 brake fluid, some rubber hose, and
a clear container.  What else do i need and what do i do with all of this?
Thanks!

Rob Murphy
90 Spider
Coral Springs, FL