More seat belt questions

Karl asked:

    kd> I'm looking to retrofit an old car with shoulder belts and am
    kd> looking for a supplier besides JC Whitney and junkyards.

This reminds me of a question I had wanted to ask.  I'm interested in
replacing the stock seat belts in my '71 GTV with something that will
inspire more confidence.  While at the Palo Alto concourse several
weeks ago, I saw two GTVs with similar seat belt arrangements that I
thought were interesting.  Here's where the details get sketchy, and
so I'm hoping that one of the owners is on the list and can help me
out.  I believe they were Simpson belts. There were two shoulder
straps, coming from the back of the car on either side of the
headrest.  Sorry for the total cluelessness (someone has to ask the
dumb questions), but does this indicate a 5-point setup?  In one of
the cars the shoulder belts looked like they were attached to the top
of the rear "seats", while in the other car the belts were attached to
the floor behind the driver/passenger seats.  I'll stop now, before I
spread anymore misinformation, but if someone can further enlighten me
I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Marc Alley