leaking self-leveling systems on automatic Alfas

<<<<<
I believe Howard Warren followed his mechanic's advice and fixed the
system; what is a couple of thousand dollars every hundred thousand
miles or so?

You are correct, sir, I did fix the self-levelling (checkbook mechanic.)
Total bill was just over a thousand, and (to me) well worth it.  I've
*NEVER* driven a 4-door sedan that handles like the Milano does now.
While I still grieve over my lost Spider, the Milano's capabilities are
making the loss easier to bear <g>.

Now if only the bloody cruise control would work... !@#$%^&*!

I've been looking at a GTV-6 as a "fun car."  130k miles, patina'd brown
paint, crappy sheepskin seat covers, questionable 2nd gear and clutch,
unknown A/C.  But the price is under $1000, and I have the complete
maintenance records available (same mechanic I know and trust.)

Howard K. Warren
1988 Milano Platinum, "Snow Hawk", 148k miles and zooming!