leaking self-leveling systems on automatic Alfas

As Lyndon said, it is fairly easy to swap out the self
leveling rear suspension. You must remember to =

also swap out the P/S pump on the 75. On an Audi
100 (horrible thing) we got away without swaping the
pump, but I have been assured by an Alfa mechanic
that they explode on 75's. You will need the rear shocks
and springs, and also maybe the rear anti roll bar. You can
keep the large p/s fluid reservior.

You may need the mouting bracket for the P/S pump, or you
can get away with using the existing bracket and a couple =

of bolts with extra nuts as spacers.

On our car, the reason we had to swap the rear shocks was mainly
the ride height valve, which siexed up and locked the suspension
as high as it would go and absolutly rock solid.

All the best

keith