Ereminas pads

>As far as I know, everybody seems to like the Ereminas pads for both street
>and mild track use

Uh, not everybody.

I tried these pads (along with several other brands) on a GTV6 street/time
trial car.  They wouldn't make it through an entire session at the track
without overheating and loosing _substantial_ braking power.  Substantial
being to the point where I wouldn't be able to run the last sessions of the
day...

The brake system consists of cross drilled rotors, braided lines, and ATE
blue fluid.  It should be noted as well that the rest of the car is modified
as well.  (read: goes a little faster and is harder on brakes than stock).

I've tried stock, Repco, Zat, and Ereminas with little luck.  I'm currently
running Porterfield race compound pads and would highly recommend either the
race or street compound for anybody (also run the street on my brother's 3.0
GTV6)

Don Happel      zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp Mo-Din Italian Motorsports
95 Magna - 93 Lightning - 83 GTV6 - 78 Spider - assorted Alfettas

"It's good to go very fast" - Peter Egan