FS: NEW ?ALFETTA? Clutch Master Cylinder

Ciao;

This has been sitting around for too long and now it is time to find someone
who can use it.  I bought it for my Alfetta, but the mechanic said it did not
fit right.  I don't know the details, but
it is brand new with the plastic caps still in place.  Still loose and
pliable.  It is a Benditalia.  The numbers cast in the side are: 140934(9),
I'm not sure but the last # looks like it is probably a 9. 3213FC(5) or the
last # might be an S, but I think it is a 5.  The rubber boot has the # 06143
and the name Benditalia. Still in the original Bendix box.  It has a little
surface rust but nothing to be concerned about.  I don't know what they go for
new today, but i would take $50 plus $5 for shipping if anyone is interested.
Reply to

glewis4457@domain.elided

Jerry in Houston