85 Spider - Red Exterior - Black interior - CORRECT ?

Hmmm, while perusing the Spider CarDisc Sales brochure for 1984 (new
version 1.2) I noticed that the color combination for my 85 Spider
veloce seems to be wrong.  So either the info is wrong, doesn't apply to
an 85 spider (its the 84 spider specs) or my car has been resprayed.

Can any one tell me what my car should be ?

1985 (manufactured Dec 84 - I think) Spider Veloce
VIN ZARBA5413F1021360
Red (but sometimes looks orange)
Black leather interior

Thinking about it, a tan interior would be a more logical color for a
red exterior, I know I've seen a few red spiders with tan interiors...

Comments ?
Keith Ahern

85 Spider Veloce
79 Alfetta GT Velocissima

- --
Keith Ahern   - Advanced Technology Group -  Philips Multimedia Center
Mailto:keith@domain.elided 650 846 4294 http://www.pmc.philips.com