Micheal Williams

You say "...becoming addicted to their air-conditioners, which has
always seemed to be an odd thing to put in any convertible."

Tell me, have you ever left California? Have you ever tried to drive
through Houston during the summer with your top down? I have to keep my
car inside all day because the a/c does not work, and therefore the car
is no longer practical transportation. The last time I drove my Spider
during the day with the top down I got sick after about twenty minutes
and had to go home. Come, come to Houston and see why convertables come
with air contitioners. Do not asume that everyone has the luxury of
living in one of the most heavenly climates on earth.

=97Gregory Scott