RE: Prep for painting

> My GTV6 plastic exterior trim is badly faded and in need of removal for
> painting anyhow.
>
> How is it removed?  Is it glued or screwed in?  If glue, do I use
> a heat gun
> or a solvent?  Also, the plate on the hood....Glued or screwed?

this is a fun job - you've got to remove the rubber door strips, some of the
rear seat panels and some of the trim around the rear compartment.  there
are rivets holding in the trim at the front, and screws towards the rear.

i've never had the panel out of the hood..

good luck,

bs

End of alfa-digest V7 #24