More GTV numbers....

In the last AD, John Hertzman wrote the following series for '74 gtvs: "1974,
from 3023001 to 3023900"  John, are you sure these are correct?  My "built in
July '74" gtv is serial number: 3024564.  In the July AlfaOwner, I thought
the GTV register listed even higher numbers (I don't have my AO handy).

So, I'm not sure if those numbers are right.

Bob Brady, DVAROC

PS.  I found an excellent match for the verde trim color yesterday.  I think
it is SEM "Medium Smoke."  It is a urethane, flexible bumper/trim paint in a
spray can.  When I get home, I can get more details, if anyone's interested.

PPS.  I've tried AR Ricambi for stickers with no success.  Either their
inventory is in a bad state, or they just don't want to look.  Even when I
went there in person, (on vacation) they were pretty uninterested in looking
in the back for stickers.  They told me that a sale of a sticker just isn't
worth their time.  Hrrrumph.  It's attitudes like that, that continue to put
AR Ricambi on my "only if I absolutely have to deal with" list of suppliers.
I'll try Black Bart's and ReOriginals.  Thanks!