Once more the step-nose Junior

I should have taken the time to check my least-favorite source, the
frustrating but invaluable d'Amico-Tabucchi. D'A-T says the Junior was
introduced 1966, 1967 saw the addition of a brake servo and a new two-spoke
steering wheel, 1969 saw a rear anti-roll bar, the new dash and a revised
climate control system, and optional 165 x 14 wheels, and "Production of the
GT Junior with the traditional frontal treatment ended with chassis No.
1257114. The version presented at the Turin Motor Show of 1970 featured a
front section unified with that of the 1750 GT Veloce" and so on through
bunches of detail variations ending with "The last revision of the GT Junior
was introduced in 1974 and concerned the unification of the bodyshell with
that of the 2000."

Mea culpa, etc.

John