Re: ALfetta, GTV6, Milano drive shaft removal

At what level of assembly did Alfa balance the assembly?---Crank, both
shafts and clutch together?

Both shafts and clutch?

One shaft at a time?

etc etc.

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Roger F. LaFerriere wrote:

> The different nuts and bolts ARE part of the factory balance scheme - be carefull!!! I have have found that the only way to turn the nuts off the studs is to use a compressor and impact wrench. You can't generate enough leverage to use any other tool.
> Roger

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******