FWD: 155 2.5 Turbo

Hi,

	The car in question could very well be a real Q4 or a turbo
diesel. AFAIK only the Q4 and the V6 (like mine) comes with modular
(styled) wheels, just like those found on some of the 33 16Vs. So I would
say that the car Norberto saw was most likely a Q4. Badges sometimes mean
nothing. My Milano Gold which has a 3.0L engine had an Alfa 75 1.8 badge
and my 155 V6 only has a 155 badge (1.8 TSpark badge on order).

Zamani