Alfa Color Code Sticker for Bertone GTV

Greetings,

I need a 501 red color code sticker for my '74 gtv.  I know there are
suppliers in NL that have them, but I won't be in the area any time soon.

I will, however, be in Sweden (Landskrona) from 8/17-8/21.  Are there any
digesters in Sweden that can get this sticker for me?

Or, are there any digesters ANYWHERE who are willing to get this sticker ( I
know Prins Bredevoort has it in their catalog) for me.  I can reimburse with
cash in NLG, GBP or BEF.  Or, does anyone know of a supplier that has these
stickers and does credit card purchases?

Thanks,

Bob Brady, DVAROC
Yardley, PA USA