Re: Meeoughta seats

>I have the opportunity to pick up a nice pair of black cloth Miata seats
>for $100.  Has anyone adapted these for a spider ?

Keith, sit down and take a deep breath. Hopefully this fit of insanity will
pass. The seats themselves are not a big deal but this may be the first
symptom  of MAD (Miata atrophy disease) wherein owners of said cars no
longer remember how to fold the convertible top, wave at fellow roadsters,
etc. I've never heard of MAD spreading this way but watch out. Who would
have imagined you could get madcow disese from eating a cheeseburger?

TFPIC ;-)

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto