Re: Stebro prices

Bob,

I ordered and installed a Stebro system, cat back, on my 164L.  I am in
the US.  The invoice indicates the Canadian Price but the US price is
shown in the Billed to credit card area.  I don't have the invoice in
front of me but I think it was about 580.00 Canadian with 400.00 billed
US.  The exchange rate quoted was 1.41 to 1.00 US.  That was about a
month ago.  The actual correction for the exchange is computed by the
bank that issues your credit card not by Stebro.  Stebro bills the card
in Canadian Dollars and the bank bills you in US.  They are GREAT systems
!

Glenn Emerson
83 Spider(for sale)
91 164L