Brake pads from Ereminas

I used a set of rear brake pads for my Milano from Ereminas.  They are
advertised as 'Guaranteed not to squeal."  All I can say is that I think the
word "not" is in there by mistake.   I finally wore mine out and the Alfa
replacements are blissfully quiet.

I even replaced  my rear rotors to try and shut them up.  It worked... but
only for about a week.  I would not recommend those pads, at least for
the rear, which is my only experience with them.

Harold Downey
Austin, TX
87 Milano
69 Spider