Verde seat fabric

The simplest source is your favorite Alfa dealer for the Verde seat fabric.
Part number is : 00673-90643-0000  units of measure: meter
(This is straight off the packing slip)

This is the two tone grey fabric that is on the center of the seats, and
goes for about $100/meter.  I have purchased four meters, and have used
about three to recover both front seat bottoms, both rear seat bottom inserts,
one door panel and recently the back of one front.  The black fabric holds up
very well, and the inserts are easily replaced by an good upholsterer (or
yourself, if you can sew).  I found the way the seats went together, and how
the material was attached to be quite clever.

Harold Downey
Austin, TX
87 Verde
69 Spider