Brake Pads / Concours eve dinner

Greetings Alfisti !

Has anybody had any experience with the semi-metallic brake pads from
Ereminas Imports ?  My Milano needs new pads and the Metal Masters are
more than I wish to spend.  Also, I have the MetalMasters right now and I
don't like them - they squeal like a banshee and kick out dust like a
vacuum cleaner with a torn bag.  ( nice metaphors, don't you think? ).

Also,  does anybody know of any alfisti dinners the evening following the
Concourse Italiano?

I'm only staying thursday and friday nights.

Ciao !

Dan

68 Euro Duetto
87 Milano Gold