164 Fan On After Shutdown Question

While doing some work on the cooling system on my 164S during this recent
hot spell, I decided to wire my fan to stay on after shutdown until the air
temp sensor on the fan shroud closes it down. A quick check of the wiring
diagram seemed to show that moving the necessary wire connection to the most
obvious "always on" hot wire would also feed continuous current to the
electronic suspension and cruise control. I must be looking at the wrong
connection. Anyone out there have a diagram of the wiring change for this
mod? I'm headed to Monterey for the Concours Italiano and would love to
rewire my fan before I go.

On a related topic- Has anyone had any experience adding an after-market oil
cooler to a 164S? We're all acquainted with the water cooling system fixes,
but I've seen no mention of additional oil cooling.

Rich Lasner
Mill Valley, CA
92 164S