Brake fluid reservoir for '67 Duetto

Dear Alfisti,

The recently acquired '66 Sprint GTV needs a brake fluid reservoir due to=

a cracked cap. I called Portello Works (USA) and they indicated they didn=
't
have one and that I might have trouble finding one. I'll call ReOriginals=

and APE today. Questions:
1)  Other sources I should check?
2)  I tried repairing the cap with epoxy, but it didn't work. Has
    anyone successfully repaired one of these things? I think they're
    made of polyethylene.

The fluid reservoir is a plastic cylinder about 4 inches (dia) by 4
inches that has a metal fitting on the bottom and a screw cap on top.
Sort of looks like:
       __________
      [__|__|__|_]
       |        |