GTV6 A/C conversion problems

I'm attempting to update my GTV6 A/C system to the Milano compressor. I've
read the article by Mike Harris. I've have the Sanden compressor and brackets.
That part is no problem. I'm having trouble with the dryer. The part
specified in the article has two problems:
 1. its diameter is too big to fit the bracket
 2. it only has place for one pressure sensor. The original had two.
Can anyone who's done this give me the part numbers they used? Bruce Murray
answered me when I asked before, but the part number he gave was not
valid according to the local parts supplier (DELCO  1# 15-1417).

The second problem is the compressor fittings. I am converting to R134
and with the service extensions, there is interference with the header and
block. Has anyone converted to R134? Can you tell me what you did?

Any help would be appreciated.
- --
Colin Verrilli           <verrilli@domain.elided>        IBM Raleigh, NC