Insurance Payout For '86 GTV-6

Well, it's taken more than three months, but Gregg's insurance has finally
settled on a value for his totalled 1986 GTV-6 2.5.  How much?  Let's just
say, not enough to buy that Autoweek Alfetta (!), but the recent value
listing in the Alfa Owner wasn't even close!  He's very happy, and is once
again on the lookout for a replacement for his car.

Anyone who knows of an excellent GTV-6 for sale in the Midwest, please
e-mail me and I'll pass it on to him.  (Just a note, he's already decided
NOT to buy that pristine, 8K-mile 1982 GTV-6 in Wisconsin that was at
Blackhawk Raceway in May -- I believe that one's still up for grabs!)

Thanks for the help.

Diana
NE Ohio

'91 silver Spider Veloce