Unleaded/Leaded Fuel

Hi there.

I was reading the June issue of C&S and saw an article about
leaded/unleaded fuel in New Zealand.

The article claims there is a rumour going on that the NZ government
may be bringing back leaded fuel. And that in reality, unleaded is far
more environmentally hazardous than leaded.

The government denies any plans to reverse legislation. (That would be
admitting they were wrong about unleaded fuels) But some expert (name
withheld) claims otherwise.

I know you can't believe everything you read (and I don't)

Not an Alfa thread, but interesting nonetheless.

Anyone from NZ hear anything about this?

Forgive me if this has been discussed before.

Jon Finkelstein
Toronto, Ont.
Canada
84 Spider Veloce