Verde Trim Paint/Recaro Fabric

Anyone found a good match of spray paint for the trim (spoilers, side
molding, bumpers) on a milano verde?  My trim is wearing in places, and I was
hoping to do some touch up before this weekend's show.  I was hoping on
taking the "short cut" and using spray paint.  If not a spray paint match,
does anyone know the trim color code for PPG or any other major automotive
paint supplier?

Also, can someone forward the number of the supplier for the verde Recaro
seats fabric?  I saw it a while ago, and haven't seen it reposted.

Thanks.

Bob Brady, DVAROC
Yardley PA