Greg Connolly and his '73 Le Mans Blue GTV

Hello Greg and other ADers

An owner of an original Le Mans Blue GTV as I have, insisted that only 3
hundred and some were produced and ALL in '74.  I have what the Alfa owner
po and classics dealer (all same person) identified as a '73.  After the
above discussion I actually checked the production tag in the door sill; it
said '74.

BTW, my GTV does not have rear seat belts, his did.  Strange for a 2
seater, humm?

Comments/information anyone??

David