Re: alfa-digest V7 #11

I have one of those big GTV-6/Milano shop manuals in the black 3-ring binder.
I bought it for my GTV-6 (which was totalled when rear-ended), and have used
it for my Milano Verde.  Willing to part with it because I'm nearly finished
with an extremely nice restoration on the Verde, which I'm going to put on the
market (My wife says I have too many cars.  Maybe she's jealous because she
has 1 and I have 4.....?)   I'm not sure what the market value on the manual
would be.  I think I paid about $90 for it in 1993.
                                                                         Bill