164 repairs

I need to prepare to do the following jobs on my "168".

Any tips or advice would be appreciated...

- -clutch and pressure plate, throwout bearing.
- -rear main seal, since I'm in there.
- -LF drive axle inspection for overtightness, cause for vibration?
- -LF ball joint, will be third going in, now at 75K.
- -Rack boots, both sides.
- -strut center bearings....I heard the clunk, heard worse though.
- -sway bar links, toasted at Sebring... Addco Urethane going in.
- -possible lower A-arms, for bushings.

How do you determine if motor mounts are weak in a 164?

Any input appreciated.

Thanks
Bill
Tampa Bay, Florida USA
'91 168 B, runs to the tune of "Slip Slidin' Away"
'69 Spider Completely resists being driven.
'86 Dodge Caravan Cargo- Alfa Search and Rescue Vehicle. {ugh!}
'86 Scat Hovercraft, pins cats to the wall, project in waiting.