Re: Ooops Wrong list!

At 10:40 PM 8/2/98 -0400, Karl A. Rickert wrote:
>Sorry Alfisti, I accidently sent a post here that was meant for the AutoX
>list. Please disregard it, but take it serious though if you are getting
>any list at work.

if you can run a pop mailer like eudora or pegasus on your work system, you
can pick up an account on krusty (plug, plug) for $60/year and have your
personal email delivered there; just run the pop based mail program on your
system at work and download the mail that way. the $60 goes to help support
the digests...

some corporate firewalls may be allergic to this, though.

richard