More 164's must be the answer

Thanks for the all the feedback concerning my interest in a Porsche 928 as a
backup car for my Alfa 164 and Spider!!

I am getting the same msg. from allot of folks.  They all point to very high
maintenance and high cost replacement parts.  As I am busy enough
maintaining the two Alfa's, I don't need another "project car."

Perhaps it is finally time for the M3. Or of course the new M5 that is
coming out.

You know, I always think about the M cars, but then reason that I can get a
1994 - 1995 Alfa 164S/Q for about half the amount of the M car.  The only
thing that is missing is the strong dealer support network.  Hey, how about
two 95' 164's for the same cost as a new M3.  That way, if/when one is down,
I simply drive the other.  Hum. . .

Thanks once again for the help.
Daniel Schafer
91' 164L (Still in the shop for a rebuilt tranny.  They have had it since
June 16th!  And I thought my mom's menopause was bad, I'm a mess!!)
85' Spider