Re: 35k GTV (Alfetta)

Who is really the fool?  The one asking? Or the one Paying?  The asking =
price is just that, ASKING..

BTW, Alfetta's are among the nicest Alfa Romeo's made, in my opinion.  =
Having owned two of them, and now driving a GTV-6 (not that far ahead of =
the Alfetta's) and a Spider, I have found the GTV-6 (and Alfetta's) =
driving position to be far more comfortable than the spider.  Being that =
I am no expert, I'm sure to offend those of you who are.. and to =
Jonathan Coates, right on... you have the right idea!!!