4-cylinder valve guides

I'm helping a friend rebuild a '70s 2-liter engine and we've come across a
problem. A machine shop screwed up one of the intake valve guides and in the
process enlarged the hole the guide presses into. Our new shop tells us the
replacement guide is a loose press fit, and this is obviously not tight
enough.

We can knurl the OD of the replacement guide to achieve a tighter fit, but
we'd love to install an oversize guide instead. Does anyone know of a source
in the US for such an animal? We need no more than .010-.020" oversize.
Lacking this, does anyone have experience with knurling standard guides to fit
oversize holes? Pitfalls?

Bob McKeown
Nashville, TN