Evans Garage

AROC San Diego is hosting a meeting, 7 - 9pm Wednesday the 5th,  at a
private museum in San Diego called the Evans Garage.  No Alfas in the
collection but a 'teens Isotta Fraschini (a rare Milano model) that ran
the Goodwood Festival of Speed this year will be on hand.

AROC members, unaffiliated with San Diego, and prospective members are
invited to contact me off-line if interested in attending.  We have a
limit on attendance so let me know NLT Sunday, 2 August.

Dave Mericle
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES