Re: alfa-digest V7 #7Re: Milano water pump survey

I've had good experience with water pumps as well, my '78 Spider never needed
one in 130k miles, my "new" '84 has never had one in 102k miles and my '91
Sentra SE-R has not had one in 108k miles.  Just replaced my wife's 94 Camry
water pump only because the timing belt was done at the same time at 85k.

On another subject, I'm considering selling the Sentra for a Milano, b/c I
need a 4-door car - what can I expect to get for <$5k?

Jay Scism
'84 Spider