Backup car for my 164L

I am looking for a backup car for my 91' 164.  My Spider is perfect on
normal days; however, here in Texas, days are only normal if you consider
hell's kitchen just a tad on the warm side.  I am considering a Milano or a
Porsche 928.  I don't know if I can adequately take care of another Alfa.  I
am tending towards the 928.

Does anyone have a spare April issue of European Car?  It featured the 928
as its super buy, and compared it to the others such as the Milano.  I
requested one long ago (April) from European Car, it never came, check never
cashed. . .  I don't want to call them again and wait 2-3 months for nada.

Go figure, I also did not get my August issue.  Can you believe it. . .
Huge Alfa fan. My friends all say that I have some rare disease, and Alfa's
take the form of an Alfa Aphrodisiac for me.  And I don't get the Alfa-rich
August issue.  I gotta have some baby. . .

Does anyone have a spare April and/or August issue of European Car?

I would thank you oh so much.  Plus, you would have really good karma for
doing something so nice for a stranger. . .

Thank you,
DS