Problem solved

Hi!

   It's amazing how some post inquiries are answered. Not twenty minutes
after I'd asked how to fix the horn button on my Spider, I got the
answer.
   I was heading home on the freeway when an inattentive driver decided
he wanted to be in the space I occupied. When I hit the horn to warn him
off, the thing sprung out into my lap.
   The center ring tabs were drilled to accept a triangular spring that
fit into all three holes, holding the ring, buton and flasher ring in
place. The spring had broken, but had enough tenacity to hang on until I
hit the horn. I made a new spring out of piano wire and all's where it
should be now.
   Thanks to those that replied!

Steve Smith
Carlsbad, CA