ANSA REAR EXHAUST (GTV6)

I have a bit of a problem.  I bought a ANSA rear exhaust for my GTV6 from
International autoparts this year to replace my old ANSA exhaust that was
on my car.  When I recieved it,
It look a little different than my old ANSA exhaust.  The new one did not
have the red pinstriping on the base of the chrome tips, it did not have
the ANSA shield sticker that goes
on the side of the chrome pipes, the new one had ANSA embossed on the top
of each chrome tip
(my old had nothing embossed on it), and the  chrome tips were shorter
and more aggressive looking on the new one. (my old one had longer,
sleeker chrome tips).  It sounds much
better than my old one, but I like the way the older one looks.  I was
wondering if anybody
had one of the old rear ANSA exhausts for the GTV6 that is new or used.
I would be willing
to trade my new one for your "old style" ANSA.  My exhaust has about 700
miles on it and
it is like new.  PLEASE, if anybody has the old style ANSA, email me and
tell me about it.

Thanks,

Todd Hoppens  '81 GTV6

Email:  khoppens@domain.elided