Re: 2.0l TS Engine

Robert Michael Waterworth wrote:

>Hi, I am currently trying to track down a complete 2.0l Twin Spark eng=
ine
>(preferably from a 75, but a front wheel drive model will do) to put i=
n my
>116 series GTV. Basically this is a request to people in Europe as it
>seems extremely difficult to get one either here in Australia or in th=
>USA. If anybody knows of where I can get my hands on one could they pl=
ease
>send me some info on it. I can organise transport from here.
Hi Rob,
Check out http://www.tradingpost.com.au and do a search on "Alfa" in th=
Sydney paper. Near the top of the results is a couple of adverts for
twin-sparks. I know that Brian Foley Alfa has been advertising them for=

a while.

I assume you are aware that the twin-spark engines are relatively
expensive, compared to the nord 2 litres... I remember being quoted
A$3500+ for a second-hand one a year ago.

Good luck!
Robert Jones,
Sydney, Australia
1979 Alfetta GTV 2000