2.0l TS Engine

Hi, I am currently trying to track down a complete 2.0l Twin Spark engine
(preferably from a 75, but a front wheel drive model will do) to put in my
116 series GTV. Basically this is a request to people in Europe as it
seems extremely difficult to get one either here in Australia or in the
USA. If anybody knows of where I can get my hands on one could they please
send me some info on it. I can organise transport from here.

Thanks,

Rob (r.waterworth@domain.elided)