V6 waterpumps

My records are packed up due to construction at my house and my memory must
be fading, because I'm not sure how many water pumps I've put on my '88
Milano 3.0.  The car has 75,000 miles now, and I either put one on at
around 50,000 or I haven't put any on.

The confusion is because I know I put a water pump on one of the Milanos
I've owned at 50,000 miles, but I can't remember which one.  It might have
been the '87 Platinum that I had for a while.

Anyway, my experience is either 50,000 miles on one waterpump and 25,000
and counting on the second, or 75,000 and counting on pump number one.

Dana
88 Milano 3.0