GTV6 Goodies

I have a late model condensor and drier for the A/C in a GTV6 (center
console/no Tropicaire) available for anyone whose zest has outperformed
their braking ability. LMK.

Also, I have only 4 of the 19" computer monitors some of you were
interested in. Those who have received them dig them big time. There are
also several coming into the Bay area, so I can do a little better price on
shipping them (two or more to a pallet). Yes. Pallet.