Water Pump replacement interval

> I propose a survey (non scientific) or Milano owners on the digest.
>
> If you've driven your car for a significant number of miles 30K, 50K
> or
> more or if you have all the PO's records, What year, Model, & engine
> size &
> frequency of replacement?

The '87 2.5 Silver I used to have did not have its water pump replaced
while I drove it nor has it had its water pump replaced since I sold it
- - presently, at least over 70k.  I have no idea if it had ever been
replaced within its first 30k miles.

My 84 GTV6's water pump has never been replaced - now with about 80K.
I've had it since about 20k and am pretty sure it had never previously
been replaced.

Unfortunately my recently acquired 87 2.5 Gold is about to have it's
pump replaced (soon as I get some spare time) at 70K.  It, however,
doesn't meet the requirements of this survey.

Rodney
McComb, MS