Voltage stabilizor on Spider '86

Hi there,

Since some months my dashboard meters are acting insane. Than I have a full
load of fuel than nothing, my oilpressure indicator is also acting strange.
As for the voltage meter, at starts it indicates 12.4 Volt when driving
11.8 Volt. I checked with an external voltmeter during driving and this
indicated 12.6 Volt. I recently replaced my alternator and battery but this
did not cure the problem.

Is this a grounding problem or does my Spider has a voltage stabilizor
installed. If so where is it located and how can I check it ?

Thanks for any replys.

Paul Kessels
Alfa Spider 2.0 i Veloce '86
Alfa 156 '98