weber conversion options

I'm aware this is a controversial subject, but I'm looking for an opinion on
the best option for a Weber conversion.

A couple of months ago I decided to do a head gasket that was leaking on my
'80 Spider. It took me three part-time days to get all the injection stuff
off. I just got the head back from the machine shop last week.

Now the fact that I'm going to have a hard time remembering where to put all
that stuff has prompted me in part to do a Weber conversion that I've long
considered. My Spider was also suffering from low fuel pressure, which
continued even after I did the obvious stuff like filters.

So my reasons are ease of reassembly? (I'm a lousy mechanic), it will fix my
fuel problems, the "80 model is a renowned emission-control victim and I
miss the sound and response of carbs. I'm also going to junk my catalytic
converter and put on a full Stebro exhaust and early-style exhaust manifold.
I've sourced a pair of new Weber carbs from N&M Sports Cars in North
Vancouver for $900 Cdn. Which seems like a good deal considering several
catalogues list that price in U.S. $

My question is should I purchase a conversion kit from Ricambi or buy a used
European manifold and other used parts from a wreck and go the original
Euro-spec route? I'm thinking ease of installation and performance. Also, is
jetting difficult or is there a standard set up for my elevation (About 400
metres above sea level in a semi-arid region.

cam,
Kamloops, B.C.