Handbook Values

I came across a collection of hand books that someone has, who would
like to know the value of what they have. They are out of an estate here
locally. I said I would ask on the digest for them.
Someone who is knowledgable about this please email me DIRECTLY.
These are not mine and any solictations for purchase will not be
answered.
These are all handbooks (mint/near mint condition)
Giulia Spider Veloce (French) (dated 11/64)
Giulia Spider Veloce (English)(dated 2/65)
Spider 1600 (Duetto) - 3 copies (dated '67 & '68) +fold out supplement
(1/69)
Giulia Super (dated 7/67)
Giulia TI Super (dated 4/64)
Giulia TI (dated 10/64) + foldout supplement (7/67)
1750 Berlina (10/68)
Giulietta (dated 10/61)
2000 (dated 5/1959)
2600 (dated 7/62)
Ate brake supplement (2 copies)(dated 9/66)
Jr. Z  (I haven't seen it but she said she saw one)

There maybe more as she goes through her husbands effects....

Christopher Boles
750/101 Veloce Web Site
http://www.nstate.net/user/n6wmff/Open1.htm